Still, searching for a working — Jungle Scout Discount Code & Coupon? Well, your quest end here.
With the GrowthDevil official coupon codes, you can get upto 50% OFF on Jungle Scout plans. No Doubt, Jungle Scout is one of the best Amazon seller tools available out there. With tons of essential and advanced tools, Jungle Scout helps Amazon sellers to expand their FBA business.
Jungle Scout Discount Code (August 2022)
Yes, use of exclusive Jungle Scout discount link to save up to 50%.
Don’t miss this ongoing Sizzling Hot Summer Savings.
The Deal is active, claim the discount offer now.
Well, stick with us, to easily claim the Jungle Scout discount offer without hassle. To guide you through we have listed a step-by-step guide to help you claim these Jungle Scout coupon codes. Make sure to follow the step-by-step guide properly to claim the Jungle Scout discount offer.
Available Jungle Scout Discount – 50% OFF Coupon (August 2022)
There are many scam websites that offer fake coupons for Jungle Scout. Because I’ve tried using those coupons myself and they don’t work at all. To get you the discount I’ve mentioned above I’ve created a special link to Jungle Scout. This link directly applies the offer for you. Once you use the link the discount offer will get activated automatically.
So this is the working Jungle Scout discount and coupons available which you can use to save extra on Jungle Scout plans.
How To Claim Jungle Scout Discount Codes Easily (Step by Step)
To claim a coupon offer you need to follow certain steps in the same order. Now you might ask what are those steps so without wasting any more time let’s take a look at all those steps:
Step 1. Use my special discount link to apply the offer directly to your plans. Once you click on the link it will directly take you to the package pricing plans of Jungle Scout.
Step 2. This discount offer only works on the package plans so if you go with monthly pricing then you will need to pay the regular pricing. You can see on this page that there are 3 package plans available with a validity of 3, 6 months, and 1 year. Select any one of the plans to move on to the next steps. Click on the “Buy Now” button to get to the next screen.
Step 3. On this screen, you will see that you need to create an account on Jungle Scout. If you have one already then this discount offer will not apply. To create a new account to get the offer. Use your personal details to create your account. Once you’ve filled out all the mentioned details then click on the next button to go to the next screen.
Step 4. This is the last step where you need to fill out your card details to get the offer successfully. You will see the discounted price on this page.
Now you’ve completed all the steps to claim the offer. You will receive an account activation email at your registered email address. Now you can use Jungle Scout to start your FBA journey.
Why Choose Jungle Scout?
If you’re looking for a full suite of tools for your FBA business then the first name will always be Jungle Scout. Because there is no other tool available in the market which excels Jungle Scout in data accuracy. The data accuracy of Jungle Scout is around 84.3% which is the highest accuracy. The margin for error with Jungle Scout is lower than other Amazon seller tools.
Note: To get detailed insights into Jungle Scout, I have shared my detailed Jungle Scout review here.
I’ve used this tool to begin my FBA journey. In the beginning, I did not know anything about selling on Amazon. But I did my research and started with Jungle Scout. The interface of Jungle Scout is really easy to use and for training, I used Jungle Scout Academy. Here I got all the resources I needed to learn everything about this business. Now my business is growing on a regular basis all thanks to Jungle Scout.
Jungle Scout Key Features
Here are the key features of Jungle Scout:
- Product Tracker: The Product tracker tool can help you track the progress of a group of products. It can also help you create your future strategy of selling on Amazon. You can track real-time sales, observe key metrics, and easily organize products using this feature.
- Opportunity Finder: The Opportunity Finder tool can help you find profitable niches of a keyword. You can simply turn just one keyword into a complete market segment. You can find product opportunities, spot seasonality, find top products of a niche, and view keyword opportunities over time using this feature.
- Product Database: The Product Database contains data on over 475 million products of Amazon. You can generate product ideas, calculate the fees, and uncover the potential of products using this tool.
- Supplier Database: Using the supplier database of Jungle Scout, you can find trusted global suppliers. You can also search for suppliers using the ASIN of the product.
- Alerts: The alters feature gives you a notification whenever there are any changes in any information of the critical products of Amazon.
- Category Trends: Using the category trends, you can find the top 100 products of any category or subcategory. It also gives you insights into historical trends.
- Keyword Scout: The keyword scout feature helps you in scraping the keywords that the shoppers of Amazon are searching for on the Amazon website. This feature can also help you in finding high-ranking keywords.
- Rank Tracker: Using the rank tracker tool, you can track the rankings of keywords over time. You can also track your competitor’s keywords.
- Listing Builder: The listing builder can help you optimize your listing with recommended keywords that will ultimately improve your ranking on Amazon search results.
- Review Automation: Using the review automation feature, you can request for review whenever a user buys your product. It will increase your reviews and improve your rankings on Amazon.
- Sales Analytics: The Sales Analytics feature keeps track of all your sales on Amazon and stores the data so you can see it whenever you want.
- Inventory Manager: The Inventory Manager predicts how much stock you will need and when you should place the order to get more sales on Amazon.
What is Jungle Scout Academy?
Jungle Scout Academy is part of the Jungle Scout training program where you can find video tutorials on how to become an amazing Amazon FBA seller. These video tutorials are created by some of the top Amazon sellers and experts. You can also find tutorials on how you can use Jungle Scout properly to take your business to the next level.
In the academy, you can variety of courses that will teach you all the basic things you should know about selling on Amazon. These courses are divided into lessons and these lessons are just ten minutes of video tutorials. Some of the best courses at Jungle Scout Academy are Optimizing Your Listings, Product Research, How To Use Jungle Scout, and so on. The best part about Jungle Scout Academy is that it is available with all the subscriptions of Jungle Scout.
Jungle Scout Web vs Browser Extension: What’s The Difference?
The major difference between Jungle Scout web and its browser extension is that you can use the Amazon browser extension whenever you are surfing on Amazon and doing product research on the go. To access the Jungle Scout web software, you need to log in to your Jungle Scout dashboard using your credentials.
From the Jungle Scout dashboard, you can use all the features to do product research, keyword research, create your listings, find suppliers, and so on. The Jungle Scout browser extension is available for both Chrome and Firefox. It shows you the data of the product directly on the Amazon search result pages.
Jungle Scout Pricing Explained
Now you know about the package plans of Jungle Scout but what are the regular plans of Jungle Scout? To answer that question let’s deep dive into all the details of Jungle Scout’s monthly pricing plans.
Jungle Scout has 3 monthly plans and those plans are:
1. Basic Plan: The monthly version of the Basic plan costs $49/month whereas the yearly version costs $29/month. That means you can get up to 55% off with all the plans if you choose their yearly version. You get access to a single-user license with this plan. This plan also gives you access to all of its browser extensions.
2. Suite Plan: The monthly version of the Suite plan costs $69/month whereas the yearly version costs $49/month. With this plan, you get access to review automation, advanced seller features, in-depth historical data of products, the ability to add more users, and so on. This plan also offers all the features of the Basic plan.
3. Professional Plan: The monthly version of the Professional plan costs $129/month whereas the yearly version costs $84/month. This plan gives you access to up to 1000 ASIN alerts, priority onboarding, up to 6 users, a product tracker, and so on. You will also get access to all the features of the Basic and the Suite plans.
So these are the monthly pricing plans of Jungle Scout. Choose any one of them based on your requirements to get started with Jungle Scout. The only down part of Jungle Scout is — that it doesn’t offer any PPC software to ace the Amazon paid to advertise.
Conclusion: Jungle Scout Offers 50% Discount Code (2022)
I’ve done my job by introducing you Jungle Scout coupon. Now you have to decide which type of plan you want to go with. The package pricing plans are the most affordable plans so I would recommend you to go with those plans to get the maximum discount.
Let me know in the comment section about your experience with Jungle Scout.
FAQs On Jungle Scout Coupon Codes
Jungle Scout offers a 7-day risk-free refund to its users. If you’re not satisfied with the tool then just mail Jungle Scout regarding a refund within the given time period.
Jungle Scout does not offer any free trial to its users. The refund offer can work as a free trial if you really want to test this tool.
Yes, Jungle Scout is the most accurate Amazon seller tool with an accuracy of 84.3%.
Jungle Scout is completely compatible with Mexico, the United States, Spain, Italy, Canada, Germany, France, and the United Kingdom marketplaces. There are some features of Jungle Scout that are limited in the US Market.
All the plans on Jungle Scout are for one user only. To add additional users, you have to pay $49/month/user and you can add as many users as you want.
Jungle Scout is definitely worth every single penny because it offers all the essential features that an Amazon seller needs to build their business from scratch. It is the most beginner-friendly Amazon seller tool among all the other tools. It also offers a browser extension to help you do research on the go.
Jungle Scout accepts payment through all the major credit cards such as American Express, Visa, and Mastercard. If you can’t pay through your credit card then drop an email to the Jungle Scout support team and they will send you a PayPal invoice.
You can get up to 55% off on your purchase of a Jungle Scout subscription using our discount codes.
Opportunity Finder has a lot of similarities to Niche Hunter. With the Opportunity Finder feature, you can find profitable subcategories to sell on Amazon. It is a refined version of Niche Hunter.
- Bigcommerce Vs Shopify 2022: Which One To Choose? - August 11, 2022
- AMZ Tracker vs Jungle Scout: Which One To Choose? (2022) - August 10, 2022
- 11+ Best Free Shopify Themes To Use On Your Store In 2022 - August 10, 2022