Struggling to pinpoint profitable, high-traffic Amazon keywords that shoppers are actively searching for? Tired of getting no sales for products with keywords you “think” are good? Well, you’re in luck because game-changing Amazon keyword research tools exist to end the confusion!
Sophisticated data platforms like Helium 10, Jungle Scout, Viral Launch, and Ahrefs equip ecommerce sellers with freakishly accurate search volume, competition levels, suggested bids, and more to unlock winning keywords in minutes. 🚀
After thorough research, we have prepared a list of the best Amazon keyword research tools to help you choose the best and most suitable one for yourself.
Top 11 Amazon Keyword Research Tools: In A Nutshell (2024)
|Amazon Keyword Research Tool
|The Most Accurate Keyword Data
|Magnet Keyword tool
|The Most Advanced Keyword Research Tools
|The Ultimate Amazon Keyword Research Tool
|The Easy-to-Use Keyword Research Tool
|All-in-One Keyword Research Tool
|Free Amazon Keyword Research Tool
|Sonar By Sellics
|Affordable Keyword Tool
|Amazon Keyword Research Tool To Improve SEO
|Google Keyword Planner
|Free Keyword Research Tool For Beginners
|Maximize Your Product Visibility With Relevant Keyword Suggestions
Here’s the complete list of the best Amazon Keyword Research Tools you can use to research properly.
1. Jungle Scout — The Most Accurate Keyword Data
No doubt, Jungle Scout is the best Amazon keyword research tool available out there. The keyword module of Jungle Scout is known as — Keyword Scout. Using the keyword research module of Jungle Scout, you can easily find high-converting keywords.
The Keyword Scout Tool of Jungle Scout makes it super easy to find high-converting keywords and view the historical search volume of any keyword. What’s more, even you can also uncover your competitors’ keyword strategy. The best part is that you can easily use advanced filters to sort the long keyword list.
Coming to paid ad keywords, Keyword Scout gives the data on cost-per-click. This way, you can also research your PPC campaigns quickly and easily. It provides performance keyword data, tracking, PPC cost, and search volume.
Bonus: Get To know more about Jungle Scout through an in-depth review of all of its tools.
- Historical Search Volume For Every Keyword
- Get Competitive Intelligence Data
- See Cost Per Click Data For Keywords
- View Keyword Opportunity Over Time
- Identify Top Products From Different Niches
- Track Keyword Performance Over Time
Pricing: Jungle Scout pricing starts at $39/month, billed yearly. Check some of the working Jungle Scout discount codes here if you’re considering Jungle Scout.
2. Helium 10 — Magnet And Cerebro
Note: We have also explained how to use the keyword tool of Helium 10 in our in-depth review of Helium 10.
Helium 10 is number two on our list. The thing is, Helium 10 is the direct competitor of Jungle Scout in terms of keyword research tools. Helium 10 offers a complete suite of tools that helps start and grow your selling on Amazon business. It has a robust keyword research module which is known as — Magnet.
The keyword research module of Helium 10 helps you quickly find hundreds of easy to rank and relevant keywords for your products. The best part about Helium 10 is that it has the world’s largest database for keywords. You can also carry out long-tail keywords with Magnet.
The countries and database supported, Helium 10 support these marketplaces — France, US, UK, Spain, Italy, Denmark, etc. Even Helium 10 offers a free trial that helps you try the Helium 10 keyword research tool for free without paying a single dime.
- Reverse ASIN Lookup Tool Called Cerebro
- Multiple Filters To Help You Narrow Down The Keywords
- Find Keywords For Both Amazon And Walmart
- Find High Volume Search Terms Using Magnet Tool
- Check Misspellings People Are Searching For
- Save And Track Your Keyword’s Rankings
Pricing: Helium 10 pricing starts at $99 per month, quite expensive compared to other tools. If you’re considering Helium 10, we suggest checking our working Helium 10 coupon codes here.
3. Viral Launch — The Most Advanced Keyword Research Tools
No doubt, Viral Launch is one of the most advanced keyword research tools available. The keyword research modules of Viral Launch provide comprehensive data, which is useful.
To get started with the keyword research tool of Viral Launch, enter a keyword or ASIN of a product. Once you enter any of this info, it will show relevant keywords that you can use. The best part, Viral Launch makes uses ARCS, an artificial intelligence tool that provides more in-depth keyword data.
Even the tool comes with useful filters that you can use to filter out a list of keywords easily. If we talk about the supported marketplace of Viral Launch, you find that it supports — the US, UK, Germany, Canada, Mexico, Spain, France, and so on.
- Get Historical Trends For Keywords
- Get Real-Time Search Volume Of Keywords
- Discover Hidden Keywords
- Use Multiple Filters To Find The Best Keywords
- See Pricing, Revenue, Sales, and More For Every Keyword
- Connect The Keyword Data With Other Viral Launch Tools For More Insights
Note: If you’re considering, we suggest checking our working Viral Launch Coupon Codes, which helps you get around 30% off right away.
Pricing: The basic plan of Viral Launch costs $68/month. Don’t worry about paying $69 will give you access to an all-in-one suite for Amazon sellers.
4. MerchantWords — The Ultimate Amazon Keyword Research Tool
MerchantWords is a powerful yet easy-to-use Amazon keyword research tool. MerchantWords provides you with the right set of features to carry out research easily.
What’s more, with MechantWords, you can take your keyword research to the next level. It enables you to quickly find new product opportunities, along with in-depth keyword research as well. You can use the classic search and quickly find this info like — keywords, volume, and seasonality.
Even the tool comes with a robust ASIN lookup tool that helps spy on your competitors. Also, you can easily create and store keywords list there. The thing is, MerchantWords supports all the leading Amazon marketplace such as — United States, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, Italy, Denmark, etc.
- Analyze And Edit Your Research On The Go
- Get Data Of Search Terms From All 11 Amazon Marketplaces
- See New And Emerging Trends
- Find Highly Relevant Keywords For Your Listings
- Get Keywords For Your PPC Campaigns
- Discover The Insights Of Page 1 Search Results
Pricing: The starter plan of MerchantWords for keyword research costs $35 a month.
5. Sellzone — The Easy-to-Use Keyword Research Tool
Sellzone is the byproduct of this robust SEO tool called — Semrush. It’s a robust and advanced keyword research for Amazon sellers out there. Initially, it was just an A/B testing tool, but now it’s a one-stop suite of tools for Amazon sellers — with a robust keyword research module.
The database of Sellzone keywords is huge, as it has around 200 million keywords in its database. With the help of the Sellzone keyword research module, you can easily find it easy to rank high-volume keywords for your Amazon listing.
To get started with Sellzone, all you need to do is simply enter one seed keyword to suggest relevant keywords instantly. What’s more, it helps you find out easy to rank keywords that make it possible to supercharge your keyword strategy.
- Accurate Monthly Search Volume Data
- Keyword Difficulty Score
- Keyword Gap Analysis
- Product Keyword Tracking
- Competitor Keyword Tracking
- Listing Optimization Tools
Pricing: The growth plan of SellerZone costs $50 a month. What’s more, this is not just a keyword research tool; it provides you with a one-stop suite for Amazon sellers.
6. Ahrefs — All-in-One Keyword Research Tool
Ahrefs is one of the best keyword research tools you can use to scrap keywords of Amazon as well. They have a huge keyword database that includes almost 7-8 billion keywords. You can also use Ahrefs to spy on your competitors, find out their strategies, and devise a plan to get ahead of them. They also update their keyword database on a regular basis.
You can use Ahrefs’ site explorer tool to check the top ranking keywords and pages of your competitors and scrap those keywords for your eCommerce store. Ahrefs is not Amazon-focused like other tools that are listed on the list. But it can get the job done by scraping the keywords that you want.
To use the keyword explorer tool of Ahrefs, you just need to enter your targeted keyword in the search box and select your targeted country, and it will show you all the details of that particular keyword.
- Thousands Of Keyword Suggestions
- Accurate Search Volumes
- Keywords From 10 Different Search Engines
- Advanced SEO Metrics
- SERP Overview & Positions History
- Get True Traffic Potential For Your Keywords
Pricing: The base plan of Ahrefs starts at $99/mo.
7. Keyword Tool — Free Amazon Keyword Research Tool
If you are looking for an Amazon keyword research tool that gives you all the details on longtail keywords but doesn’t have the money to pay for them, then the Keyword Tool is the best option. It is quite straightforward to use this tool, and works like the Google search engine where you just type the keyword and it instantly gives you all the information on that keyword.
It shows you keyword difficulty, search volume, cost per click, trend, competition, and all the related terms for any keyword. It provides you with all the relevant metrics for specific keywords, which also helps you optimize your product description on Amazon. It also comes with a paid version which allows you to research from 7,000 to 70,000 keywords in a day, depending on the plan you choose.
You can also get specific data of any metrics for any keyword; all you need to do is simply click on the metric shown on the screen after you perform a search. You can also export a complete keyword list and share it with your teams and colleagues.
- Generate Keywords For Amazon Optimization
- Gather Keywords From All Amazon Marketplaces
- Choose An Amazon Category To Find The Top Keywords
- Get Accurate Search Volume
- Emerging Trends Of All The Keywords
- Average CPC For Every Keyword
Pricing: It comes with a free version, and its paid plan starts at $69/mo.
8. Sonar By Sellics — Affordable Keyword Tool
Sellics is offering a free Amazon keyword research tool, and it also has a Chrome Extension. It is the best tool for sellers who are just starting and don’t have the budget to spend on a fancy keyword research tool. You don’t even need to sign up to start using this tool; you can just go to the website and start researching keywords for your business.
This Amazon keyword research tool can help agencies, sellers, and vendors to find the best keywords for their businesses and also improve their keyword positions on Amazon. It has over 180 million keywords, and all of these keywords are generated by real buyers of Amazon in multiple languages. This tool can also identify your competitors’ keywords and track them.
Whenever you search for a keyword on Sonar, you will only see the keywords for which the ASIN ranks on the first page of Amazon search results. If a product is new or not ranking on the first page, then you might not find it here.
- Over 180 Million Keywords In Multiple Languages
- Reverse ASIN Lookup
- Get Accurate Search Volume Of Keywords On Amazon
- Amazon Listing Optimization
- Get Relevant Products For The Keywords You Search For
- Data On Frequent Words Used For Any Keyword
Pricing: The tool is completely free to use, but if you want to use other tools of Sellics, then its subscription starts at $250/mo.
9. DataHawk — Amazon Keyword Research Tool To Improve SEO
DataHawk is an amazing tool that helps you grow profitability on Amazon, Walmart, or both. It offers you detailed analytics data and insights that can help you manage your business. With DataHawk’s keyword research tool, you can find keyword opportunities for Amazon using AI semantics, and you can use the comprehensive data to boost your organic rankings.
When you search for any keyword, it will show you all the related keywords with a competition score that will help you determine which keywords you should pick and which shouldn’t. You can increase the visibility of your products on Amazon and Walmart with their data-driven keyword research insights. You can find the keywords that will help you rank your products organically on Amazon.
It also has a reverse ASIN lookup tool that can help you get detailed insights into keywords. You can also track the progress of your keywords with this keyword research tool. You can also create SEO-related reports, including the ranks of your keywords. They also have a tutorial showing how to use this Amazon keyword research tool on the official website.
- Data-Driven Keyword Research
- Gain Insights With A Reverse ASIN Lookup Tool
- Refine Keyword Analysis And Strategy
- Get Keyword Competiton Scores
- Create A PPC Strategy
- Optimize Your Amazon SEO Performance
Pricing: There is no fixed pricing available on DataHawk; you need to book a demo to get their pricing.
10. Google Keyword Planner — Free Tool for Beginners
Google Keyword Planner is a free yet powerful tool that helps Amazon sellers conduct effective keyword research. By analyzing the Amazon marketplace and current trends, the tool retrieves high-volume keywords and other key points that help sellers create an optimized listing. Sellers can use a seed keyword to conduct a search for a certain marketplace. And Google Keyword Planner comes up with relevant keywords and competition levels in that marketplace.
Many Amazon sellers use Google Keyword Planner to generate keywords for bidding for marketing campaigns. If you want to advertise your products, you can use Google Ads to promote your products on Google. The search results also come up with a keyword bidding range that shows an average rate for bidding with Google Ads.
- Find New Keywords Using The Related Terms
- Analyze The Keywords And Get Detailed Insights
- Get A Bid Estimate For Each Keyword
- Create A Plan That Works For Your PPC Campaigns
- Get Detailed Insights On The Insights Page
- Improve Your Campaign Performance With Recommendations Page
Pricing: The Google Keyword Planner is completely free to use.
11. SellerApp — Maximize Your Product Visibility With Relevant Keywords
SellerApp is one of the best Amazon FBA tools that helps sellers grow their Amazon business. It gives you actionable data and intelligence automation to help you make informed decisions. The keyword research tool of SellerApp gives you access to thousands of Amazon keywords in just a few seconds.
You can analyze high-performing keywords from your competitors’ listings and optimize your own listing. It helps you increase your products’ visibility on Amazon, eventually leading to more sales. SellerApp has over 200 million keywords in its database, and it uses AI to uncover your competitors’ keyword strategies.
To get the relevant keyword suggestions, you need to provide a seed keyword, which will give you thousands of high-converting keywords you may never have heard of. You can export those keyword lists in a CSV file to optimize your product listings.
- 200M+ Keywords in the Keyword Database
- Analyze Relevancy And Search Volume Of Keywords
- Export Keywords Directly Into .CSV Files
- Track Relevant Keywords With One Click
- Find Relevant Keywords For Your PPC Campaigns
- Search Different Amazon Marketplace For Keywords
Pricing: It comes with a freemium plan, which lets you do five keyword searches per day. The premium plans of SellerApp start from $49/month.
Conclusion: Best Amazon Keyword Research Tool (2024)
Now let’s answer this most anticipated question — which tool should you choose?
There are two top picks for the best keyword research tools for Amazon. And those are listed below:
- Jungle Scout — The most accurate and reliable keyword data and insights.
- Helium 10 — On-the-go solution with a powerful yet easy-to-use keyword research module. (The first choice of beginners)
So that’s it; now we have explained which tool you should choose. Now over to you — which tool are you going to pick from the above list?
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Shopify Free Trial 2024 » 30 Days Offer For $1 - March 4, 2024
- Helium 10 Coupon & Discount Code 2024 » 20% OFF (March) - March 2, 2024
- Jungle Scout Discount & Coupon Code 2024 (80% OFF) - March 2, 2024