So this is our handpicked list of Amazon Chrome Extensions for FBA sellers. These Chrome extensions can help you conduct keyword research, product listings, ASIN lookups, and various tasks on the go. Some of these Chrome Extensions are free of cost, and the premium Chrome extensions help you boost your FBA business.
So without wasting any more time, let’s get into the list.
Table of Contents
- 11+ Amazon Chrome Extensions For FBA Sellers
- 1. Jungle Scout Chrome Extension
- 2. Helium 10 Chrome Extension
- 3. Viral Launch Market Intelligence
- 4. AMZScout Pro Extension
- 5. Keepa- Amazon Price Tracker
- 6. DS Amazon Quick View
- 7. Amazon KW Index And Rank Tracker
- 8. AMZ Seller Browser
- 9. Scope- SellerLabs
- 10. Unicorn Smasher
- 11. Egrow.io Amazon Scout Extension
- Conclusion: Amazon Chrome Extensions (2022)
11+ Amazon Chrome Extensions For FBA Sellers
Here is our list of Amazon Chrome Extensions:
1. Jungle Scout Chrome Extension
Note: If you want to know more about Jungle Scout then you can check our detailed Jungle Scout Review here.
Jungle Scout is an exceptional Amazon seller tool that can help you scale your business to the next level. Every seller needs to know how profitable their product niche is. This Chrome Extension helps you with that. You can get estimated sales of all the products you’ve listed.
You can conduct product research with this Chrome extension. You can also get various data metrics such as:
- Seller details of the products
- Average BSR
- Opportunity score of every product
- Average price
- Reviews of the products
You can get this Chrome extension with the basic plan of Jungle Scout, which costs $49/mo or $29/mo annually. We have exclusive Jungle Scout discount offers that you can also check out.
2. Helium 10 Chrome Extension
Note: Well, we have already explained how Helium 10 extension works in our detailed Helium 10 review here.
Helium 10 helps Amazon sellers in growing their FBA business exponentially, and its Chrome extension is available with the free plan. It is always essential for an Amazon seller to choose the perfect keyword for the products they are listing. Helium 10 extension helps you choose the right keyword for the right product. The Helium 10 extension is also known as X-ray.
You get excellent features with X-ray, and these features are:
- Thorough Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Tracking & Listing
- Supplier Integration of Alibaba
- Conduct Product Research
- Build & Optimize Your Product Listings
You don’t have to pay to access the Helium 10 X-ray tool. You can also check out our exclusive Helium 10 coupon code to save up to 50% on your purchase.
Note: If you want more info on Viral Launch and its chrome extension then check our detailed Viral Launch review here.
Viral Launch is known as the second-highest accurate tool after Jungle Scout in data metrics. The Chrome extension of Viral Launch is called Market Intelligence, and it is a must-have for every seller. It can help you in understanding the marketplaces and your competitors. You can get started with this Chrome Extension with the free trial of Viral Launch.
Features of Viral Launch Market Intelligence are:
- Get In-depth Amazon Analytics
- Get Access To Monthly Sales & Monthly Revenue
- Historical Trends
- Conduct Product Research
- Keyword Search Volume
To get started with Viral Launch Market Intelligence, you need to have a Viral Launch account. You can get the subscription to Viral Launch at a discount with our exclusive Viral Launch Coupon Code.
4. AMZScout Pro Extension
If you want to find your profitable niche to start selling on Amazon, then AMZScout can help you with that. You can find the best products to sell and get profit using the AMZScout pro extension. It is also one of the most popular Chrome extensions for Amazon sellers. You need to purchase the AMZScout pro extension to use it.
Features of AMZScout Pro extension are:
- Get the latest trends in products
- Get estimate revenue & sales
- All the product & ranking details
- Analyze Listing Quality
- Get Your Exported In An Excel Sheet
You need to pay $45.99/mo or $16.49/mo annually or $499 once to get access to the AMZScout Pro extension. You can also get started with their free trial.
5. Keepa- Amazon Price Tracker
Keeping track of your competitors & their products is really important in Amazon FBA, and Keepa helps you with that. You can get a detailed price history chart of every product on Amazon with Keepa. It also alerts you whenever the price of a product drops. You need to turn the alerts of the products you’ve selected to get the alerts.
Features of Keepa are as follows:
- Get detailed price history charts of over 2 billion products
- Track & Compare International Amazon Prices
- Customize the extension
- Overview of Recent Price Drops
- Supports Multiple Locales
You don’t need to pay any price to access this Chrome extension. This is the only price tracker you will need for your Amazon FBA business.
6. DS Amazon Quick View
DS Amazon Quick View extension has two versions. The free version can be used only on Amazon. The paid version works on all the marketplaces. In the free version, you don’t get any tech support, but it helps you with your productivity on Amazon. The features of both versions of this extension are almost similar.
Features of DS Amazon Quick View are:
- Get Sellers Information
- Amazon Ranking of All Products
- Get Details of All Amazon Products
- Competitor Analysis
- Get Pricing History Of Products
To get access to DS Amazon Quick View’s paid version, you need to pay $25 once. The free version is easily available in Chrome Web Store.
7. Amazon KW Index And Rank Tracker
Amazon KW Index and Rank Tracker Chrome extension help you track your keywords and check your index. Using this tool, you can put your marketing strategy in motion because all the relevant information is easily available on this extension. You can get the exact rank of your keywords & edit your keywords easily. It is an accurate tool for keyword research as well.
Features of Amazon KW Index and Rank Tracker are:
- Indexation Checker Tool
- Conduct Keyword Research
- Get Current Ranking Position Of Every Keyword
- Get Exact Search Volume Of A Keyword
- ASIN Lookup
You can use this Chrome extension for free. Add it to Chrome directly from the Chrome Web Store.
8. AMZ Seller Browser
AMZ Seller Browser is one of the best Chrome extensions to help you save a lot of time in product research on the Amazon marketplace. You can see essential listings directly on the screen using the search results. You can get exclusive product updates from Amazon on their Facebook group.
Features of AMZ Seller Browser are:
- Show Price & Rank History From CamelCamelCamel In Quick View
- Get The Number Of Sellers In The Listing
- Search For Products Using Keyword
- Supports Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk
- Add Amazon BSR In Every Product
To use this Chrome Extension, you don’t need to pay anything. You can add it to Chrome directly from the Chrome Web Store.
9. Scope- SellerLabs
If you want to simplify your product & keyword research, then Scope by SellerLabs Chrome extension can help you. You can find profitable products and keywords that can help you grow your business exponentially. Get access to millions of keywords of profitable products and boost your Amazon SEO.
Features of Scope By SellerLabs are:
- Export Lists Of Keywords
- Get Historical Data On Product’s Pricing & FBA Fees
- Get Estimated Sales & Earning Potential
- Conduct Competitor Research
- Get Relevant Keywords With A Single Keyword
You need to pay $49/mo or $39/mo annually to get access to Scope By SellerLabs.
10. Unicorn Smasher
Unicorn Smasher comes in two different versions. The free version helps you in conducting the product research. You can start dominating your competitors with this tool. Amztracker built this Chrome Extension. You can start pinpointing the perfect products for the niche you’ve selected.
Features of Unicorn Smasher are:
- Organized Dashboard To Help You Manage Your AMZ Product Research
- Get Best Seller Ranks Of Products
- Integration With AMZ Tracker
- Estimates Sales & Revenue Data
- Get Real-Time Reliable Data
The free version does not cost anything but has minimal features. The pro version costs $49 once and gives you lifetime access to this Chrome Extension.
11. Egrow.io Amazon Scout Extension
If you are searching for a Chrome Extension to do Amazon product research on the go, then Egrow.io is the best option for you. You can easily find profitable products to sell with this extension. It gives all the up-to-date information on Amazon products with just one click. You can also find which products you should avoid selling so that you don’t waste your time and money. You can sign up for free on its website to get access to this Chrome Extension.
Features of Egrow.io Amazon Scout Extension are:
- See the demand for your products
- Find the niche you’re looking for
- Use top Amazon keywords to optimize your listings
- Access to a huge product database
- Reverse ASIN Research
This Chrome Extension does not cost you anything, so you can use it whenever you want.
Conclusion: Amazon Chrome Extensions (2022)
Amazon Chrome Extensions are becoming critical parts of an FBA business. That’s why it is essential to get the right Chrome Extension. Our recommended Amazon Chrome Extensions are Jungle Scout Chrome Extension, Helium 10 X-ray, and Viral Launch Market Intelligence. All the Chrome Extensions mentioned in this list can help you grow your business exponentially.
I hope with our list of Amazon Chrome Extensions, you can find the best Chrome Extension for your business. Let me know your thoughts on this list in the comment section below.
- 9+ Best eBay Dropshipping Suppliers Of 2022 (Top Picks) - September 24, 2022
- Jungle Scout vs Viral Launch — What’s Our Choice In 2022? - September 23, 2022
- Ecwid vs Shopify: Which One Is The Best For You in 2022? - September 23, 2022