Are you having doubts about which tool to choose between Helium 10 vs Viral Launch? You’re at the right place to clear your confusion.
Everyone from the FBA industry is familiar with Helium 10 and Viral Launch. Both these tools are filled with unique features. You can find many alternatives to these tools, but these two are the popular choice among most Amazon sellers.
Many sellers are confused that they both offer similar features, but in reality, all their features are not similar in my experience. I’ve compared both of these tools on different parameters to clear this confusion.
Check out this comparison between Helium 10 and Viral Launch based on their ease of use, data accuracy, features, pricing, resources, and so on. This ultimate comparison will clear all your doubts, so stick to the end to find out which tool you should choose.
Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- Helium 10 vs Viral Launch: The Key Takeaways
- Helium 10 vs Viral Launch: Overview
- Helium 10 vs Viral Launch: Comparison of Data Accuracy
- Helium 10 and Viral Launch: User Interface & Working
- Helium 10 vs Viral Launch: Comparison Of Features
- Helium 10 vs Viral Launch: Pros & Cons
- Helium 10 vs Viral Launch: Comparison of Pricing Plans
- Final Verdict: Which Tool Is the Best?
Both of these tools do have a few similarities, but they are also different from one another. Let’s check out the critical takeaways between Helium 10 and Viral Launch.
- If you want to test the capabilities of these tools, then sign up for the 14-day free trial on Viral Launch. Helium 10 gives you access to a free plan which gives you minimal access to its features.
- The inventory protector tool of Helium 10 shields your inventory from fake coupon websites. There is no tool available for inventory protection on Viral Launch.
- Confused between two products, then use the split-testing feature of Viral Launch and find out which product will perform better than the other. Helium 10 does not offer a split-testing feature.
- With the refund genie tool of Helium 10, you get all the data related to refunds and the refund amount because it will automate for you. Viral Launch does not offer a reliable tool for refunds.
Let’s take a look at both of these tools closely.
Helium 10 Overview
Note: Wanna know more about Helium 10? well, check our detailed Helium 10 Review here.
Helium 10 offers a complete set of powerful tools that can help you grow your FBA business. You will be able to find profitable products to sell using the product research tool and suppliers for those products from the supplier database. The inventory protector gives you extra protection and shields your inventory from scammers.
Manny Coates founded Helium 10, and he was an Amazon seller at that time. He anticipated the market gap and found an opportunity to help other Amazon sellers like him in growing their businesses. He created a listing optimization tool called Scribbles with Guillermo Puyol. Since then, Helium 10 has dominated the market with its keyword tracker, keyword research, and optimization tools.
Note: To know more about Viral Launch check our indepth Viral Launch Review here.
Viral Launch is also a fantastic tool that offers robust features. If you want better automation, results, and visibility on Amazon, then you should sign up with Viral Launch. They have already launched over 44K products and drove over $8 billion in sales. More than 10K brands have grown on Amazon with Viral Launch.
It gives you access to features like Amazon product research, competitor tracking, keyword research, advertising & PPC, keyword tracking, and so on. It offers a kinetic PPC tool which is the only tool you will need to succeed as an Amazon seller.
Every Amazon seller wants accurate data so that they can rely on the data metrics and find the best products to launch. Let’s compare the data accuracy of Helium 10 and Viral Launch.
Data Accuracy of Helium 10
Jungle Scout did thorough research on many Amazon seller tools and prepared a chart of data accuracy. According to the chart, the data accuracy of Helium 10 is 74% which is not that impressive. Jungle Scout is the most accurate tool among all the other Amazon seller tools, with a data accuracy of 84.1%.
Helium 10 is 10% less accurate than Jungle Scout. It lacks in providing accurate data sometimes. But most of the time, it gives you accurate data metrics. They are constantly working on it to minimize the risk due to data accuracy so that you can rely on it.
According to the same research chart, the data accuracy of Viral Launch is 79.3% which is somewhat reasonable in comparison to Helium 10. Viral Launch is also considered the second-best accurate tool of the FBA industry. But it still lacks a few times, but they try to minimize your losses because of their inaccurate data.
Verdict: As you can see, the difference between their data accuracy is 5.3%. Viral Launch excels Helium 10 in data accuracy, so you can rely on its data metrics.
I have been using both of these tools for my business, and it’s easy to use both of them. At first, I used both of these tools to find which one was better, but I ended up buying subscriptions to both tools because they helped me a lot.
If you have the budget, then you can do the same, but I would not recommend it. To make it easy for you guys, I am going to compare the user interface & working of Helium 10 and Viral Launch.
Helium 10: User Interface & Working
To explain the UI & working of Helium 10, I am going to use the Black Box tool thoroughly so you can get an idea of how it works.
You access the Black Box tool directly from the Helium 10 dashboard. You can refer to the screenshot of how the tool will look like.
You can see all the options on your screen to do the product research. But if you’re a beginner, then you might get confused with this many options. I’ll explain all the options and how they are going to help you in conducting the product research.
You need to enter a keyword in the search box to search for products related to the keyword. Once the search results show up on your screen, you can use different filters to filter out the desired products. In the filter tab, there is an advanced view available that’ll help you find the products in the best way possible.
You can use some basic filters such as annual sales, price range, the release date of products, total units sold till now, and so on.
It also shows you the graphs of products when you deep dive into product details. You can refer to the screenshot given below.
To explain the user interface & working of Viral Launch, I am going to use the Product Discovery tool thoroughly. This tool helps you find the right products from a massive product database.
Click on the Product Discovery option from the dashboard of Viral Launch. Here’s a screenshot of this tool.
If you want macro details of the products, then the Product Discovery tool is the one for product research. From the above screenshot, you can see that all the options are streamlined so that even a beginner can easily use them.
You need to enter a keyword in the search box to start the search. Now use the filters option to filter out the unnecessary products. It also gives you the option to find out different data metrics of products, such as the pattern of sales, review changes, etc.
You can find reliable metrics of products when you click on them. It will allow you to surpass your competitors easily. You will get different data metrics such as monthly sales of the product, reviews, prices, sellers, seasonal sales, product scores, market trends, etc.
Verdict: If you want a graphical representation of data similar to Helium 10’s Black Box tool, then you would be disappointed. But the data metrics Viral Launch’s product discovery tool provides are much more accurate than Helium 10’s Black Box. Both of these tools have similar features.
Both Helium 10 and Viral Launch offers a few similar and different tools. With this features comparison table, you can understand which tool offers better features than the other.
|Features||Helium 10||Viral Launch|
|Product Split Testing||No||Yes|
|PPC Pricing Tool & Reporting||No||Yes|
|Request Reviews in One Click||Yes||No|
|PPC Automation Tool||Yes||Yes|
|PPC Customer Support & Training||No||Yes|
|Product promotions & Discount||No||Yes|
|Historical Data Analysis||No||Yes|
Verdict: Both of these tools are capable of boosting your business. From the above comparison table, it is clear that it all comes down to your requirements. If you need a more advanced tool, then Viral Launch is the one, and if you need a tool that can cater to all your selling needs, then Helium 10 is the one.
Here are the pros & cons of using Viral Launch and Helium 10.
Helium 10 Pros
- You get access to a complete tool kit to become a successful Amazon seller.
- A free plan is available, which gives you a complete feel of Helium 10.
- A complete beginner-friendly tool so anyone can easily use it.
- The competitor Analysis tool helps you get ahead of your competition.
- You can create a custom plan where you can choose to pay for only certain features.
Helium 10 Cons
- You can use features on the free plan once or twice.
- To unlock complete features, you need to buy the expensive plan.
- Use the product research tool to find profitable products for your niche.
- The dashboard of Viral Launch is easy to understand and navigate.
- It offers one of the best PPC software to optimize your listings.
- It comes with advanced filters, which you can use to find untapped profitable niches.
- Customer support is easily reachable via email.
- There is no free plan available on Viral Launch.
- There is no customizable plan available on Viral Launch.
To check out the affordability of Helium 10 and Viral Launch, I am comparing their pricing plans in detail.
Pricing Plans of Helium 10
There are five pricing options available on Helium 10. Let’s check out the pricing and features of all these plans. Well, we have also listed some of the working, Helium 10 coupons to help you get a flat 50% OFF.
1. Free Plan ($0/month)
- Black Box (20 Uses)
- Trendster (Access for first 30 days)
- X-Ray (50 Launches)
- Cerebro, Magnet2, Listing Analyzer(2 uses/day)
- Misspellinator (20 uses)
- Frankenstein, Scribbles (Access for first 30 days)
- Index Checker (6 Uses)
- Limited Use of Refund Genie
- Inventory Protector
- Track One Market
- Connect two seller central accounts
2. Starter Plan ($39/mo or $339/year)
- Free Plan features plus,
- No Restriction on X-ray
- Inventory Management ( Access for 30 days)
- Keyword Tracker (20 Keywords)
- Financial Analytics Dashboard
- Freedom Ticket Course
3. Platinum Plan ($99/mo or $999/year)
- Starter Plan features plus,
- No restriction on Black Box, Trendster, Cerebro, Magnet2, Misspelinator
- Frankenstein and Scribbles
- Index Checker (150 use/mo)
- Listing Analyzer (25 use/mo)
- Market Tracker (For 3 Markets)
- Product Inserts, Portals
4. Diamond Plan ($249/mo or $2499/year)
- Platinum Plan feature plus,
- No Restriction on X-ray, Cerebro, Magnet2 for Walmart
- Index Checker (300 Use/mo)
- Listing Analyzer (50 Use/mo)
- No Restriction on Refund Genie
- No Restriction on Inventory Management
- Build up to 6 portals with Landing Page Builder
- Add up to 3 users
- Expert Training
5. Elite Plan ($399/mo)
- Diamond Plan feature plus,
- Index Checker (500 Use/mo)
- Listing Analyzer (125 use/mo)
- Market Tracker (15 Markets)
- Add up to 5 users
- Personal Workshops
- Exclusive Facebook Group Access
Viral Launch comes with three different pricing plans. Let’s take a look at their pricing and features. Well, we also listed some of the working Viral Launch coupon codes to help you save a few extra bucks on Viral Launch.
1. Essentials Plan ($69/mo or $696/year)
- Product Filtering Feature For Amazon
- Advice & Guidance For Users
- Browser Search Extension
- Keyword Search Volume
- Global Data
2. Pro Plan ($99/mo or $996/year)
- Essential Plan Features Plus,
- Listing Health Analysis
- Data Metrics such as Price Trends, Historical Sales, and Monthly Revenue
- Listing & SEO Optimization
- Rank Tracking & Alerts
- Competitor Monitoring
3. Pro Plus Ads Plan ($199/mo or $1992/year)
- Pro Plan Features Plus,
- Customization Option On Automation
- Monitor & Adjust Your Campaigns 24*7
- Track Organic and PPC Keywords
- Advertising Platform For Amazon
- Advertising Analytics & Data
Verdict: It is clear that Viral Launch is more expensive than Helium 10. But the basic plan of Viral Launch has similar features as the Platinum plan on Helium 10, so the pricing is affordable in terms of features.
Final Verdict: Which Tool Is the Best?
If you’ve read my comparison to the end, then you know that there is no easy choice. Because both tools are solving the problems of Amazon sellers. It all depends on your requirements. If you don’t know about this business and want to learn to start as an Amazon seller, then Helium 10 is the best tool to begin.
If you have an established Amazon selling business and want to grow it rapidly, then you can use the advanced features of Viral Launch. The Elite Plan on Helium 10 gives you more insights into this business, but it is expensive, and I would suggest this plan only if you are already earning more than one million every year with this business.
Let me know what you think about my Helium 10 vs. Viral Launch comparison in the comment section below.
- Bigcommerce Vs Shopify: Which One To Choose In 2022? - November 29, 2022
- What Is Amazon A+ Content? Everything You Should Know - November 28, 2022
- Helium 10 Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2022 (50% Off Deal) - November 28, 2022